Litigation and Arbitration
We take great pride in the significant successes our litigation department has achieved for our clients over the past several years. Not only have we been able to successfully coordinate one of the largest mediation proceedings ever performed in Europe, but we have also been involved in various widely-reported litigation cases in Austria.
Our litigators have specialized in conducting complex, often multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes. Our clients include multinational enterprises as well as national corporations and high-profile private clients. If it comes to protecting and promoting our clients’ interests through litigation, we take all possible measures to put our clients in the driver’s seat.
Our services include
- Receivables from delivery and service relationships and debt collection
- Investor rights
- Representation in litigation and domestic and international arbitration proceedings, administrative procedures
- Tax Litigation
- Defense against hostile company takeovers
- Contentious Trusts
- Avoidance of resignations and layoffs
- Rescission after contract cancellation
- Assertion of claims to antitrust
- Interim legal protection
- Enforcement proceedings, execution
- Alternative dispute resolution